Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the visibility of a website on organic ("natural" or un-paid) search engine result pages (SERPs), by incorporating search engine friendly elements into a website. A successful search engine optimization campaign will have, as part of the improvements, carefully select, relevant, keywords which the on-page optimization will be designed to make prominent for search engine algorithms. Search engine optimization is broken down into two basic areas: on-page, and off-page optimization. On-page optimization refers to website elements which comprise a web page, such as HTML code, textual content, and images. Off-page optimization refers, predominantly, to backlinks (links pointing to the site which is being optimized, from other relevant websites).
- Detailed Keyword research
- Creation of relevant Meta tags & other html tags
- Directory Submission
- Article Submission
- PR Submission
- SEO copywriting (optimizing site text and creating additional text as needed)
- Creation of Sub Domain
- Site navigation & control flow optimization
- Developing theme based site architecture
- Link Building services
- URL Submission
- Dynamic Search Engine optimization
- Detailed Competition Analysis and report
- Video Submission
- Search engine submissions directories.
- Ongoing optimization
Our search engine promotion services are designed to improve your website's ranking in short order.